Desalu Naturals Shea Butter is full of essential all-natural vitamin A, and our shea butter is 100 percent pure, unrefined, raw Shea Butter. Shea Butter is essential to aid in numerous skin conditions such as blemishes and dealing with wrinkles. Our Shea Butter is excellent for the prevention of stretch marks during pregnancy.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Hemp Seed Oil & Aragon Oil
Benefits of Shea Butter:
- Shea Butter is known for its healing properties that can be attributed to the presence of several fatty acids and plant sterols such as oleic, palmitic, stearic and linolenic acids. These oil-soluble components do not undergo saponification or convert into soap on coming in contact with alkali. Shea butter is more non-saponifiable than other nut oils and fats, thus imparting it a great healing potential for the skin. Raw, unrefined shea butter is effective in curing skin rashes, skin peeling after tanning, scars, stretch marks, frost bites, burns, athletes foot, insect bites and stings, arthritis, and muscle fatigue.
- Shea Butter contains plant antioxidants, such as vitamins A and E, as well as catechizes. Vitamins A and E protect the cells from free radicals and environmental damage. The cinnamic acid esters in the shea fat help in preventing skin damage from ultraviolet radiation.
- Shea Butter has several derivatives of cinnamic acid that exhibit anti-inflammatory properties. Research has proved that in addition to its anti-inflammatory benefits, lupeol cinnamate found in shea butter prevents the development of tumors. Its anti-inflammatory properties render it beneficial for the improvement of skin conditions.
- Shea Butter acts as a natural sunscreen by providing protection against the ultraviolet radiation of the sun, though the level of protection offered may be variable. Shea butter is considered as the best skin care for winter and after-sun care as it provides the extra moisture, nutrients, and protection needed by your skin during the cold season and summer.
- Shea Butter is considered as one of the best anti-aging and moisturizing agents for the skin. It stimulates the production of collagen, the youthful scaffolding protein in the skin. The vitamins A and E found in this butter keep the skin supple, nourished, and radiant, and prevent premature wrinkles and facial lines. Shea butter penetrates the skin easily, without clogging the pores, and is effective for dry skin.
Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil:
- Due to its high content of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, hemp oil has a composition similar to skin lipids, which makes it an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer. It is especially useful for dry, tired or dehydrated skin and nails. It increases the skin elasticity and water retention capacity in tissues. Pure hemp oil can be used to treat dry hair and is often included in hair conditioners.
- Psoriasis is caused by a deficiency of omega-6 fatty acids in the body. The fatty acids present in hemp oil help improve skin oxygenation and hydration.
- Rejuvenates the skin, creating a more youthful glow.
- One of the most effective benefits of Hemp Seed Oil for the skin is it can be used to heal and calm acne-prone skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil soothes, calms and relieves itchy, painful, dry, inflamed and red eczema patches on the skin.
- Rich in antioxidants, Hemp Seed Oil is a powerful anti-aging natural ingredient for smooth wrinkle-free skin.
Benefits of Argan Oil
- Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, or tocopherol, a fat-soluble vitamin that serves as a potent antioxidant to reduce the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Argan oil contains a large number of healing properties, including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Both help reduces symptoms for a number of different inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and rosacea.
- Hormonal acne is often the result of excess sebum that’s caused by hormones. Argan oil has anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate amounts of sebum on the skin. This can help to treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion.
- One of Argan oil’s traditional uses is to treat skin infections. Argan oil has both antibacterial and fungicidal properties. This gives it the capability to help treat and prevent both bacterial and fungal skin infections.
- Atopic dermatitis is a common skin condition with symptoms like itchy, red skin. Research has found that applying argan oil topically to the affected area can help treat symptoms. Vitamin E and the natural inflammatory properties found in argan oil can both lead to this soothing effect.