Desalu Naturals Shea Butter is full of essential all-natural vitamin A, and our shea butter is 100 percent pure, unrefined and raw. Shea Butter is essential to aid in numerous skin conditions such as blemishes and dealing with wrinkles. Our Shea Butter is excellent for the prevention of stretch marks during pregnancy.
Ingredients: Shea Butter w/ Eucalyptus
Shea Butter Benefits
- Shea Butter is known for its healing properties that can be attributed to the presence of several fatty acids and plant sterols such as oleic, palmitic, stearic and linolenic acids. These oil-soluble components do not undergo saponification or convert into soap on coming in contact with alkali. Shea butter is more non-saponifiable than other nut oils and fats, thus imparting it a great healing potential for the skin. Raw, unrefined shea butter is effective in curing skin rashes, skin peeling after tanning, scars, stretch marks, frost bites, burns, athletes foot, insect bites and stings, arthritis, and muscle fatigue.
- Shea Butter contains plant antioxidants, such as vitamins A and E, as well as catechizes. Vitamins A and E protect the cells from free radicals and environmental damage. The cinnamic acid esters in the shea fat help in preventing skin damage from ultraviolet radiation.
- Shea Butter has several derivatives of cinnamic acid that exhibit anti-inflammatory properties. Research has proved that in addition to its anti-inflammatory benefits, lupeol cinnamate found in shea butter prevents the development of tumors. Its anti-inflammatory properties render it beneficial for the improvement of skin conditions.
- Shea Butter acts as a natural sunscreen by providing protection against the ultraviolet radiation of the sun, though the level of protection offered may be variable. Shea butter is considered as the best skin care for winter and after-sun care as it provides the extra moisture, nutrients, and protection needed by your skin during the cold season and summer.
- Shea Butter is considered as one of the best anti-aging and moisturizing agents for the skin. It stimulates the production of collagen, the youthful scaffolding protein in the skin. The vitamins A and E found in this butter keep the skin supple, nourished, and radiant, and prevent premature wrinkles and facial lines. Shea butter penetrates the skin easily, without clogging the pores, and is effective for dry skin.
Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil
- Eucalyptol is Eucalyptus Oil’s primary component and has been shown to have antimicrobial effects. Studies have shown how effective Eucalyptus Essential Oil is at inhibiting and preventing infection.
- Eucalyptus Oil’s anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and analgesic properties make this powerful element a natural healer. Eucalyptus Oil provides the elements to repair and strengthen the complexion.
- Eucalyptus Oil is known to moisturize the skin. Not only does it deliver an intense dose of hydration, but it also locks in moisture to help your complexion glow.
- Thanks to the anti-inflammatory benefits of Eucalyptus oil, it can work wonders if your muscles are sore after a workout or if you suffer from chronic pain caused by certain conditions, like carpal tunnel syndrome or tennis elbow.